With everything I have gone through in life, one of the bravest things I have ever done was to stay.
To survive.
Every single day is a choice - and every day, I choose life.
Perhaps that is why one of my life's quiet missions is to help others find a reason to stay. To listen. To reach out. To remind people that even in their darkest moments, they do not have to carry everything alone.
Today, on World Suicide Prevention Day, I honor every person who continues fighting battles that others cannot see.
But beyond this day, may we all choose to be a little kinder, a little more present, and a little more willing to ask, “Are you okay?” and actually listen - not just once a year, but every single day.
Sometimes, saving a life begins with simply showing someone that they matter. 🤍

No comments:
Post a Comment